- Please note: Some of the interactive sculptures in this space have a high magneticfield. Pacemakers and other similar implanted devices may be affected. Please chat with Baltic Crew if you have any queries.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Baltic Crew team can interpret the artworks and help bring meaning and understanding to the exhibition.
- Sound or light levels – can be adjusted.
- Folding seats – ask Baltic Crew or pick up a stool from the racks.
- Free exhibition tours - chat to Baltic Crew to find out when the next tour takes place.
- For our full building accessibility and facilities information visit here
Sahej Rahal Colouring Sheet
Let your creative side shine and get colouring with this downloadble resource, inspired by Sahej Rahal's immersive exhibition Mythmachine. Share your creations with us #BalticGateshead
PDF (4.1 MB)
Discover what's on
20 Oct 2022 – 30 Apr 2023
Hinterlands is a group exhibition that invites us to consider our relationship with the land and its ecosystems.
Jala Wahid Conflagration
22 Oct 2022 – 30 Apr 2023
Bringing together sculpture, video, sound and text, Jala Wahid’s work highlights the ways in which global and interregional politics have shaped Kurdish…