£20,804 per annum
42 hours per week
Application Deadline: Sunday 31 October 2021, 23:59 BST
Interviews: Thursday 4 November 2021
We are recruiting a Security Assistant to provide a comprehensive security function at BALTIC on a 24 hours basis.
Key Outputs and Accountabilities:
- To provide a security service to the BALTIC building including the monitoring of CCTV system, intruder alarm system, building management systems and life safety systems.
- Control entry and exit of all non public attendees at BALTIC.
- Control goods inwards/outwards at BALTIC.
- To maintain a log of all incidents and provide written and verbal reports to Head of Building Services.
- To provide a porterage service when required.
- To assist with maintaining inventories of equipment, fixtures and fittings.
- To provide any other support to the Security Supervisor as required.
- Undertake any other duties relevant to the role.
- Relevant experience in security environment.
- Knowledge of modern Building Management Systems.
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act, in relation to CCTV.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team working skills.
- First Aid Qualification.