BALTIC is an inclusive place to visit, where everyone is welcome. There are a range of facilities available to help you make the most of your visit, some of which can be booked in advance. We look forward to welcoming you to BALTIC in the future. You can download BALTIC’s full Accessibility Guide here.
BALTIC offers the following accessibility facilities:
- Walking stick stools
- Wheelchairs (booking advised)
- Tri-wheel walkers (booking advised)
- Adult changing facilities (booking advised)
- Four-wheel mobility scooters (booking advised)
- Accessible toilets on all floors, except Level 5
- Baby changing facilities
- All stand alone access toilets feature clos-o-mat toilets
- Large Print guides
- Lifts to all floors
- Subtitles on a selection of BALTIC films available on Level 2
- Magnilink print enlarger in BALTIC Library
- iMacs with built in access facilities in BALTIC Library
- Hearing loops are located at the Welcome Desk, BALTIC Shop and BALTIC Kitchen
Available on request prior to your visit:
- Braille, audiotape, descriptive tours, sign language interpreted tours
- Personal guidance
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 478 1810.
Further accessibility information:
- Uniformed assistance dogs are welcome
- Blue Badge Holders park for free. Validate tickets during gallery hours at the Welcome Desk. Contact security via the intercom on exit outside of these times.
A video introduction to BALTIC: