24 November & 25 November 10.30 £5/£4*
This two-day programme explores the role that digital technologies play in shaping and distributing contemporary art.
Presented in collaboration with Art Fund, New Contemporaries and BALTIC, IRL to URL includes panel discussions, practical advice sessions and workshops looking at a host of topics from navigating the challenges of presenting your work online to the networking opportunities digital can provide – all led by creative practitioners with first-hand experience.
Panellists, speakers and workshop hosts include:
• David Blandy, artist and Bloomberg New Contemporaries 1999 alumnus
• Heather Corcoran, curator and former executive director of Rhizome, New York
• Steve Fletcher, director, The Artists' Development Agency
• Beryl Graham, professor of New Media Art at the School of Arts, Design and Media, University of Sunderland
• Marc Garrett, co-director and co-founder, Furtherfield
• Emily Mulenga, artist
• Nicola Singh, artist
• Ben Vickers, writer and curator and CTO, Serpentine Galleries, London
Download the full schedule here.