Become part of BALTIC’s story as a Patron - we come together to explore, challenge and celebrate through a programme of special events and experiences.
By joining Patrons, your extraordinary support helps bring our mission to life so that we can enrich people’s lives and our communities. Patrons provide critical support for our incredible exhibitions, artist development programmes, outreach projects in our community and learning activities for all ages, as well as the day-to-day upkeep of our iconic building.
Our programmes offer members the opportunity to attend private events at BALTIC and beyond. We give exclusive access and BALTIC’s insight into some of the best exhibitions and most exciting projects alongside tours, talks and cultural experiences led by experts and special guests.
All BALTIC Patrons enjoy
• Personal thank you on BALTIC’s supporters board
• Tailor made events programme of exclusive opportunities
• Annual Patrons party
• Seasonal newsletter and updates
• Exclusive membership card and Patrons-only tote bag
• 12.5% discount in Six restaurant (Sunday-Thursday)
• 10% discount in BALTIC Kitchen
• 15% discount in BALTIC Shop (online and in-store)
• Afternoon tea voucher for two in Six restaurant
In addition, Patrons Programme members enjoy:
• 1 x BALTIC publication per year (choice given where possible)
From £1,200 / £100 per month (£350 benefits, £850 voluntary donation)*
In addition, Director’s Programme members enjoy:
• All BALTIC produced publications
• Annual Director’s Programme dinner/special event
• A bespoke artist studio visit, or trip for you and a guest (in the North East England region), tailored to your interests
From £5,000 / £417 per month (£650 benefits, £4350 voluntary donation)*
For more information about BALTIC Patrons or to arrange a meeting with one of the team contact the Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0191 440 4956.
*Please note that for Gift Aid purposes, we are required to indicate the commercial value of any benefit we may offer to BALTIC Patrons. Any donation voluntarily given above the benefit amount will be eligible for Gift Aid.