Staff from BALTIC and Northumbria University are involved in generating a collaborative dialogue to engender new knowledge around the art and exhibition practices of both institutions.
A series of public events held at BALTIC & BALTIC 39 provide a forum for local, national and international performers, artists, curators and academics from across the disciplines to explore themes emerging from both the interests of Northumbria University staff and students and BALTIC's exhibition programme.
Explore video and audio documentation and supporting texts where available for each collaboration by selecting a project title below:
- Meeting Place: Audio from conversation events with Christine Borland
- Death Animations Audio documentation of Death Animations is available to listen to by appointment at BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, Gateshead. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- BxNU Symposium: A Perfect & Absolute Blank
- Extraordinary Renditions: The Cultural Negotiation of Science
- Jason Rhoades: Deviant Paths Symposium
- BxNU Symposium: Cloudscape